Benefits of an infrared sauna:
- Promotes reduction of inflammation through increased circulation
- Addresses pain
- Reduces join stiffness
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides post exercise muscle pain relief
- Promotes wound healing
- Metabolic Weight Loss
- Stress Reduction
- A quiet time in a sauna reading and/or listening to one's favorite music is very relaxing since the air temperature stays at the 110F to 120F range
- Health and appearance benefits
- Detoxifies the body - eliminates toxins and heavy metals. Some people refer to the skin as the body's third kidney
- Enhances the immune system; fights disease by elevating body temperature, the way a fever helps fight disease
- Cleanses, enhances, and beautifies the skin.
Infrared heat, which is the warmth from the sun, will not cause tanning or promote skin cancer (tanning is caused by ultraviolet (UV) light, not infrared light). Infrared heat is so safe that it is used to warm pre-mature babies. It is very effective, perhaps the best way to deliver heat therapy. Infrared heat provides more efficient heat transfer and deeper tissue and joint penetration than by using hot air, steam, or hot water. More comfort; no hot air, hot water or steam to sear your skin or make breathing difficult or uncomfortable. Air in the infrared sauna is heated to 110-120F, not the 150-180F in a traditional hot air sauna.